Love your feet with this must have healing organic foot cream! Say goodbye to dry, cracked heels and tired toes. Say hello to happy revived feet and your favourite sandals!
“It’s so easy to neglect our feet and forget how hard they work. I love going for long walks in hiking boots, and pottering about in the garden in flip flops, but I noticed that my feet were looking a bit worse for wear. It spurred me to formulate this healing Organic Peppermint Reviving Foot Cream and it’s been a godsend for myself and many of my clients”. – Esther, Founder.
Containing superior hydrating organic oils and butters this foot cream boasts refreshing, reviving and therapeutic benefits. The moisture-rich blend is easy to apply and can be used to massage your feet, soothing tired toes and aching ankles, and reducing stiffness related to ageing and arthritis. With its cooling properties, the organic peppermint oil revives your feet and relieves itchy irritated and inflamed skin, a frustrating symptom of chilblains.
Your Organic Peppermint Foot Cream promotes healthy feet by stimulating circulation, drawing your immune system to areas that need reviving and delivering antibacterial support to blisters or sores. With its antifungal ingredients your foot cream can help conditions such as athlete’s foot and nail infections.
Healthy feet are so important to enjoy an active life, so you’ll love the key ingredients in this cream that will support you while you’re out and about having fun:
- Organic Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter – say goodbye to ashy cracked heels and enjoy the softening hydration of pure natural moisturisers; love the healing powers strengthening your heels to prevent future cracking and the formation of calluses.
- Organic Peppermint essential oil – with its distinct refreshing aroma you’ll adore the cooling soothing effect on your worn out and tired or achy feet. It’s antibacterial, anti-viral and antiseptic so you’ll have no problem shifting fungal infections and skin irritations like blisters and nail disorders.
- Myrrh essential oil – you’ll be impressed by the natural healing power of myrrh essential oil. Myrrh was used on the battlefields in ancient Greece and is a recognised antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic essential oil.
“Your Organic Peppermint Reviving Foot Cream will give you a spring in your step. I’m very proud of this cream and happy that I can wear my flip flops knowing my heels are free from dryness and cracks!” – Esther, Founder.
Skin type: normal/mature/dry/cracked. Glass jar with 55ml contents.
This product is made with love & respect for all living creatures and planet Earth our home. That's why it's vegan.
Do you suffer from edema? Read The 7 Step Guide to Beautiful Feet in my Vegan Beauty Journal.
Ingredients: aqua (water), olea europeae (cold pressed certified organic olive oil), butyrospermum parkii (organic & fairtrade shea butter sourced from a co-operative project in Ghana), sodium stearoyl lactylate and glyceryl stearate (coconut and vegetable emulsifiers), cetyl alcohol (vegetable derived stabiliser), theobroma cacao (certified organic cocoa butter), benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, glycerine, sorbic acid (preservative system approved by EcoCert), mentha piperita (certified organic & fairtrade peppermint essential oil sourced from a community project in India), cinnamomum camphora (camphor essential oil), commiphora myrrha (fairtrade myrrh essential oil sourced from Somalia/Kenya), cymbopogon martini (organic palmarosa essential oil). Your Organic Peppermint Reviving Foot Cream does not contain paraben preservatives.
Send back your jars and get money back!
Your Organic Peppermint Foot Cream comes in a lovely luxury glass jar. It's easy to put the jar in the recycling stream when it's empty, and even better to cut out the (recycling) middleman completely and send your glass jars back to I Am Natural to be re-used.
1) Keep the packaging your order arrived in. You can re-use this to return your empty jars.
2) Clean your empty jars (just a simple wipe will do, I'll clean and sterlise them). Make sure they are protected with eco-friendly packing and place them in your box. You can use old newspaper, toilet rolls tubes or old Amazon packaging. I'll re-use or compost it, so please no plastic packaging.
3) Email email@example.com with your name, address and the number of glass jars you are returning. Save your jars and send them altogether to keep your carbon footprint low. You can return your aluminium bottles from your cleansers and toners too at the same time.
4) I'll email you a FREE postage label and Royal Mail will collect your parcel from your front door. You don't need to print your label, your postie will bring it and attach it to your parcel.
PLUS you'll recieve a 15% voucher code to use with your next order. You can redeem your voucher on any I Am Natural product.
Reducing waste feels good.