Customers often ask how we can provide such fantastic organic skincare products at low prices and are impressed to discover that we make everything ourselves. Well, everything except a few accessories!
I Am Natural is a small company that isn't out to make gazillions of pounds at the expense of the customer and because of that we can offer high quality organic skincare at an affordable price. We keep our production costs down by hand crafting everything ourselves in our aromatherapy kitchen in the heart of the Kent countryside.
Read about Founder & Managing Director Esther Cohen.
Only the best ingredients are used and all I AM NATURAL products follow a strict criteria:
eco-friendly & ethical production
- Everything is made by hand in small batches.
- We do not use ingredients from unrenewable sources e.g petroleum products.
- Recycled, eco-friendly and energy efficient products are used throughout production e.g Suma recycled paper, Ecover washing up liquid etc.
- All organic waste is composted & packaging is recycled.
- All bottles and jars are recyclable.
- All labelling is kept to the statuatory minimum to save paper.
- We use public transport wherever possible to attend markets in order to minimise pollution.
- Whenever possible we choose local businesses for our business needs e.g printers
- I AM NATURAL is an ethical business with the Co-operative Bank, so when you buy our products your money will never fund the arms trade or animal tests etc.
- No animal by-products e.g. gelatine, collagen, tallow, lanolin are used in the vegetarian products. Please note two of our lipbalms contain beeswax.
- I AM NATURAL does not support industrial farming.
- Our founder & managing director Esther has had a vegan diet since 1993.
free from nasty chemical preservatives
- Our skin is our largest body organ, absorbing up to 60% of everything we put on it. For that reason we do not
use toxic chemicals that irritate the skin.
- We believe that if we shop when we actually need things rather than stocking up we can rely on the natural preservatives effects of organic essential oils and antioxidants.
- Use your fresh organic skincare regularly and keep it in a cool dry place. Don't be tempted to save it because it's so lovely, it works best when fresh!
- Always keep lids and caps on when not in use.
- Products should be kept in the fridge if you are not using them everyday or if the weather is particularly hot and humid.
- Please note that we have been forced to include a gentle ready-made preservative system in our Organic Sweet Orange & Coconut Butter. This product comes in a bottle with pump dispenser which is impossible to fully sterilise.
NO ingredients are tested on animals. All products are independently tested & legally conform to EU Cosmetic Products (Safety) Regulations 2004.